Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's been far too long since my last post! Quite a bit has happened, I'll give the short version of the story.
1. James was given a bottle for the first time on the 11th! He was also taken out of the 'pod' because he is able to now regulate his own body temperature. So now he can wear clothes!

2. I was released from the hospital on the 12th.
3. Uncle Mitchell was home from Chicago on Spring Break, he was able to come to the hospital and hold James.

4. Molly was FINALLY feeling well enough to come visit James as well.

5. James is off of oxygen and breathing room air!


My sweet baby is thriving, now if he could just take the bottle for ALL of his feedings, we'll be all set. Everyday is another milestone, I cannot wait until I can hold my James at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment