Friday, February 25, 2011

February 18, 2011

This day started out so very normal for Mike and I, little did we know how abnormal it was going to turn out. We both went to work, as we did every Friday, except today, I had a doctors appointment at 4:15. Mike told me that he didn't think he would be able to leave work in time for the appointment, but he would try, and that was okay considering it was just a routine check-up. Luckily, Mike decided to leave work a bit early so he wouldn't have to miss the appointment. Once I was there, Dr. Hoprasart checked my blood pressure and protein levels, he didn't like either one and told Mike to take me directly to the hospital. I was quite scared at this point. Once I got to the hospital, I hadn't a clue what was in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment