Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Shower and Visitors

I finally got to have my baby shower on April 2nd! Everything turned out great, thanks to Molly, Rose, and Bonnie! I am so lucky to have such amazing friends and family that came to help me celebrate James. We received so many wonderful gifts that we have already been able to get use of.



One of my absolute favorite gifts came from my FAVORITE art teacher, Ms. P! She drew the hippopotamus from my favorite book and placed James' name in his hands. We now have this hanging in his room. Thank you so much!!

Molly and her mom made wonderful sugar cookies for the shower, not only did they taste great, but they were also decorated beautifully!




James has also had quite a few visitors that couldn't wait to come over and hold him!
Tara

Our "Ms. P" =)

Miss. Amanda wanted to eat his cheeks, but decided that he was just too small!

Aunt Julie was so excited to hold her very first nephew!

Molly came for a special visit!

She was playing a game with James, or was James playing a game with Molly...

Look at me! I don't need any help, Auntie Molly showed me how to hold my bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment